During the fall your whole face is constantly exposed to the wind and cold weather which will inevitably lead to some problems. The lips are one of the parts which suffer the most from those bad conditions and like the skin on your face and body, they also need to be provided with special protection. The truth is that the lips need most cares because they are constantly exposed not just to the weather conditions but also to different irritating factors like food, drinks and others. During the fall perhaps you should be concerned mostly about the risk of dryness but with our tips you will be able to avoid this and many other problems.
The fall inevitably requires the changing of some details in your skin care routine. The lower temperatures and stronger cold wind can seriously damage the good condition of your face skin, and along with that also your lips. When you clean your face during this season, don’t forget to think about the area around your lips. Most people usually focus on the cleaning and moisturising of the skin itself and rely on a simple lip balm for the protection of their lips. That, unfortunately, is not always effective and in many cases the negative effect, like chapping for instance, is inevitable. The same way you clean and maintain the skin on your face, you can take care of the healthy look of your lips.
With a little efforts you can have a beautiful and well-protected lips which won’t be affected by the cold weather. It is enough simply to follow the tips which Tenancy Cleaning Putney will give you and you won’t have to worry about this important part of your face at all.
• Avoid licking your lips when you are outside – There is one very bad habit which could lead to immediate drying of your lips and that’s the licking. When the temperatures are low outside it is better to apply a thick layer of lip balm as a protection which will also stop you from licking your lips and destroying their good looks.
• Choose the products with the right ingredients – There are all kinds of products which have been specially created for lip care. However, not all of them could give you the effect that you want. We suggest that you focus only on those which contain natural ingredients like shea butter, beeswax, jojoba and others. They will keep your lips and the area around them always hydrated.
• Take care of the humidity at home – If you don’t have a humidifier at home, we advice you to purchase one as soon as you can. We often think about the good condition of our lips when we have to go outside but forget that this area needs special attention when we are at home too. The dry air in the premises will inevitably make you lick your lips more often during the day and night, but with a humidifier you won’t have this problem.
• Make special masks with honey – The healing power of the honey is very popular. When your lips are chapped or when you simply want to supply them with more vitamins, you can apply a little honey on them and leave it on for one whole night. In the morning you will have perfect lips and all traces of chapping will be gone.
• Drink a lot of water during the fall as well – Drinking water is essential not only for your hair, nails, skin and lips but also for your good health. During the fall and the winter it is normal to notice that you don’t feel the need to drink as much water as before. That, however, is a normal reaction of your body to the lower temperatures. You can still carry a bottle of mineral water with you every time you go outside.