Cancer is the 3rd leading cause of mortality and morbidity. However, 2/3 of all cancers are attributed to lifestyle and can be prevented. Some preventive measures are…
– avoid nitrate-cured, salt-cured, smoked and pickled foods.
1. Changes in bladder or bowel habits.
2. A sore that does not heal.
3. Unusual bleeding or discharge.
4. Thickening of lumps in breast or elsewhere.
5. Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
6. Obvious change in wart and mole.
7. Nagging cough or hoarseness.
8. Sudden weight loss.
Lifestyle and cancer is interrelated. It’s not too late to change your lifestyle now.
*Source: Philippines Society of Oncologists